Independent Health Care Service aims to provide our community with the highest standard of professional care and support available. This commitment is made to ensure the satisfaction of our clients and the community.
The objectives of Independent Health Care Services are to:
1. Ensure client’s needs are understood and their requirements are consistently met.
2. Ensure that Independent Health Care Service personnel are professionally supported and provided with opportunities for growth.
3. Maintain the highest standards of contemporary service.
4. Continually promote safe work practices.
5. Demonstrate our commitment to quality management of the service which Independent Health Care Service clients receive.
All Independent Health Care Service personnel are encouraged to apply these objectives in their daily practice. Our objectives are designed to provide a service that continually identifies and implements improvements to our operations.