Coronavirus (COVID-19) information and resources.
- IHCS Memorandum to all employees
- IHCS Infection Control Guidelines
- IHCS Special Edition Newsletter
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Online Infection Control training
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Guide for Home Care Providers
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) information for in-home care workers
- Resources Accessible via Department of Health - Coronavirus (COVID-19) advice for people with disability
- Tasmanian COVID-19 vaccine invite - Disability Support Workers
- In Home and Community Aged Care COVID 19 Vaccination Workers
- Vaccination Pathways for Workers in In Home and Community Aged Care
- COVID-19 vaccine information for disability workers
- Information for in-home and community aged care workers
More information about COVID-19 can be found on the following websites:
- A Letter From Our Executive Director.
- Client Fact Sheet - Online Shopping Access
- Client Fact Sheet - Preparing for and Responding to COVID-19
- It’s ok to have home care - An information sheet for older people who may have an aged care worker visiting them at home.
- In Home and Community Aged Care COVID-19
- Vaccination pathways for Recipients of In Home and Community Aged Care